Recent Videos

Advertisements

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Model Pussycat Dolls sexy side car

Model Pussycat Dolls sexy side car
Future of the Pussycat Dolls is still a big question for fans but the charm of the love Formula 1 racing driver Lewis Hamilton - Nicole Scherzinger - it was clearly stated!
In a recent interview, candid sharing Nicole Scherzinger: "I do not know what is happening with the band. Maybe we're all standing still. But even where, as we still have each line the blood of a Pussycat Doll! "
"I was preparing for his new solo album, " Nicole share more with blogger Perez Hilton. "Released solo album does not mean that I left the Pussycat Dolls. But the interesting fact that I am very interested in his solo albums."
After nearly two years of dating Lewis Hamilton, Nicole is also no secret dreams of "home and the children": "I am a traditional person, I want to marry before having children and we are expecting soon" realize "the dream. Lewis has always told me that he knew I would be the great mother and I know Lewis will also be a great dad. I love children and enjoy being a mother."

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls

Model, Model Pussycat Dolls
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More