Recent Videos

Advertisements

Thursday, July 26, 2012

[Photo] Kristen Bell - Esquire magazine-September 2012 issue

With her new movie "Hit and Run" set to hit theaters on August 22nd, Kristen Bell scored herself a spotlight-grabbing feature in the September 2012 issue of Esquire magazine.
The 32-year-old actress rocked skimpy swimwear for the alluring Ari Michelson shot spread lining the pages of the column titled 'Kristen Bell Makes Everything Slightly More Interesting'.

Kristen Bell, Esquire magazine, Esquire, September 2012 issue, -September 2012 issue model, Actress, movie Hit and Run, Film Hit and Run, Star Movie
Meanwhile, a few highlights from Miss Bell's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Esquire!
On her comments to start off her Esquire interview:
Kristen Bell, Esquire magazine, Esquire, September 2012 issue, -September 2012 issue model, Actress, movie Hit and Run, Film Hit and Run, Star Movie
"Could I be wearing darker sunglasses? Can you please have your article be about how I'm hiding my shifty eyes? I might as well be wearing a mask."
On playing roller hockey with the guys:
"The one time I forgot pads, I'm broke both wrists and wore a freak cast for two months. It was that special time when you want to not talk to boys."
On her fiance Dax Shepard's life change:
Kristen Bell, Esquire magazine, Esquire, September 2012 issue, -September 2012 issue model, Actress, movie Hit and Run, Film Hit and Run, Star Movie
"You could find two more extremes. He used to be a drug addict, and I don't know if I've ever seen cocaine at a party, let alone done it. When I found out that my Prince Charming has gone on five-day benders where no one could find him, I was like, 'Wait, what?'"
Source: http://gossipcenter.com/ 
Photo Credit: Ari Michelson for Esquire
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More