Recent Videos

Advertisements

Friday, August 10, 2012

Russian beauty Anna Kournikova- Maxim Australia 2012 bikini photos

She excelled at tennis at a very young age and his since landed herself a partner in heartthrob singer Enrique Iglesias, and now Anna Kournikova brings her hotness to a feature in the September 2012 issue of Maxim Australia.
Russian beauty, Russian, Russian model, Anna Kournikova, Anna Kournikova photos, Anna Kournikova hot bikini, Anna Kournikova sexy swimsuit, Model
The 31-year-old Russian beauty strapped on skimpy, skin-baring swimwear for the Jeff Olson shot summertime sexy spread lining the Land Down Under magazine's pages.
Meanwhile, a few of the highlights from Miss Kournikova's spotlight column are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim Australia!
On how we can know that she isn't a sexy Russian spy:
"I am for peace and truth and honesty, and I don't think I could keep my cover up if I were a spy. I tend to give too many things away with my eyes. Having said that... maybe i am!"
On whether she's still a big sports fan:
"Yeah, I follow soccer, and I love the Miami heat, since they're my home team. When Lebron [James] made his decision there was definitely a lot of celebrating."
On if she agrees with Serena Williams being named the best female tennis player ever by Sports Illustrated:
"That so hard! Obviously you can't forget people like Martina Navratilova and Steffi Graf. When I beat Steffi, I was the happiest person in the world. I was like, 'I can't believe this is happening to me and I'm only 16 years old!' But what Serena has achieved, being up there for so long, she's probably the best. She's also a great girl and a really good friend."

Russian beauty, Russian, Russian model, Anna Kournikova, Anna Kournikova photos, Anna Kournikova hot bikini, Anna Kournikova sexy swimsuit, Model

Russian beauty, Russian, Russian model, Anna Kournikova, Anna Kournikova photos, Anna Kournikova hot bikini, Anna Kournikova sexy swimsuit, Model

Russian beauty, Russian, Russian model, Anna Kournikova, Anna Kournikova photos, Anna Kournikova hot bikini, Anna Kournikova sexy swimsuit, Model
Source:http://gossipcenter.com
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More