Recent Videos

Advertisements

Monday, May 16, 2011

Vu Hoang My to represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2011

Vu Hoang My

Vu Hoang My will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2011. Vu Hoang My is Miss Universe Vietnam 2011. Vu Hoang My is the first runner up of Miss Vietnam 2010.
Speaking to the local press, Mr. Pham Dinh Thang, Deputy Director of Department of Performing Arts, said the Department has approved and licensed Vu Thi Hoang My, first runner-up Miss Vietnam 2010 to participate in Miss Universe 2011 in Brazil.
Hoan Vu company, the license holder to send Vietnamese representative to Miss Universe contest sent a single record of Vu Hoang My to the Department for approval.
Vu Thi Hoang My is from Dong Nai province. She was born in 1988 and stands 1.71 m high with the measurements of 85-65-89. Hoang My is currently a student at RMIT University.
Source: worldshowbiz.info
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More