Recent Videos

Advertisements

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dominique Storelli - Maxim Magazine Photoshoot 2012


Dominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown Hotties
Beating out thousands of hopeful entrants, Dominique Storelli was crowned as Maxim's Hometown Hotties 2012 Champ and landed herself the magazine's March cover as a result of her accomplishment.

The just-graduated blonde beauty hails from Atlantic Beach, FL while posing for the publication's very first Hometown Hotties fronted issue in a range of skimpy USA-themed outfits and swimsuits.

Clocking in at 5' 2" and 102 lbs. with just-right measurements of 34-24-34, highlights from the lovely Miss Storelli's post-victory interview with Maxim are as follows:

On becoming the first Hometown Hottie cover girl:
"I found out I'd won five days before I graduated college and thought I couldn't get better news. Then I get the call for the cover, and I was like, man, I am one lucky girl!"

On the most memorable pick up line she's ever heard:
"I see your lips moving but I can't make out the words. Im deaf. Oh Veronica Vaughn so hot want to touch the heiney..."

On the type of guy she goes for:
"I love adventurous guys. I have an older brother, so I've hung out with boys my whole life. I'll go do sports with him, eat bad food, get up and do it again. I like guys who are not afraid to get dirty.

On her ideal 'sexy' date:
"A sexy date would be something adventurous like jumping off a bridge or skydiving. I guess that sets the bar pretty high!"

On who she'd like to meet during her reign:
"Howard Stern! I just admire him. Or Mila Kunis – she's my girl crush for sure."

Dominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown HottiesDominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown Hotties

Dominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown HottiesDominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown Hotties

Dominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown HottiesDominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown Hotties

Dominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown HottiesDominique Storelli, Dominique Storelli Maxim, Maxim Magazine, Maxim Magazine Photoshoot, Photoshoot 2012, Maxim's Hometown Hotties

Source: Maxim.com
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More