Recent Videos

Advertisements

Thursday, July 26, 2012

[Photos] British singer Rita Ora-GQ Magazine September Photoshoot


She's building up hype while nearing the release of her debut studio album, and Rita Ora continued her promotions by scoring herself a feature in the September 2012 issue of British GQ magazine.
The 21-year-old British singer-songwriter teased the cameras while clad in a Marni jumpsuit with Dolce & Gabbana shades and a Jeremy Scott dress with Giuseppe Zanotti heels in stylish Simon Emmett shot spread lining the pages.
Meanwhile, a few of the highlights from Miss Ora's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to British GQ!

Rita Ora, British singer, Singer Rita Ora, GQ Magazine, Magazine, Singer, Dolce Gabbana, Rita Ora Fashion, British GQ, Giuseppe Zanotti, Jeremy Scott, Jack Daniels, Chris Martin
On a change she's made since seeing her popularity soar:
"I shared a room with my sister and I had to not make noise when she was sleeping. Now I have my own place, it's like - I don't even have to be quiet."
On her debut album title, Ora:
"It's my name but also ora in my language means time, and it took me so long to do this album. Like three years."
On the best advice she's received from Jay-Z:
"The best advice he gave me was, 'Have you seen Chris Martin perform? You know it's literally just him on a stage? And he just rocks it out. Jay told me, 'You don't need dancers and stuff around you."
On her Jack Daniels drinking lyrics:
"I don't literally take a shot of Jack in the morning, I mean, I have once. I have a few times. But it's not like I do it all the time."

Rita Ora, British singer, Singer Rita Ora, GQ Magazine, Magazine, Singer, Dolce Gabbana, Rita Ora Fashion, British GQ, Giuseppe Zanotti, Jeremy Scott, Jack Daniels, Chris Martin

Rita Ora, British singer, Singer Rita Ora, GQ Magazine, Magazine, Singer, Dolce Gabbana, Rita Ora Fashion, British GQ, Giuseppe Zanotti, Jeremy Scott, Jack Daniels, Chris Martin
Photo Credit: Simon Emmett for British GQ
Source:http://gossipcenter.com
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More